Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,858
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Good lord, it would, and good lord, I cannot afford that! Crack is cheaper, man!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,858 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Good lord, it would, and good lord, I cannot afford that! Crack is cheaper, man!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,732
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Would you get it if you could afford it or nah?

Also since I figure you're a fan of Digimon way more than Pokémon, is there anything Pokémon has done that you wish Digimon would do? Or maybe vice versa?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,732 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Would you get it if you could afford it or nah?

Also since I figure you're a fan of Digimon way more than Pokémon, is there anything Pokémon has done that you wish Digimon would do? Or maybe vice versa?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,858
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Hell yes, I would buy it, even though I shouldn't. I got no room for the thing, even something that small lol.

The one thing I wished Digimon would rip Pokemon off for earlier(and part of what makes Digimon Story so interesting) is the core gameplay loop. Pokemon NAILED its core gameplay loop in Gen 1 (buggy as it is), and Digimon could have taken notes a lot earlier than it did. The idea of exploring the Digital World, taking in all kinds of Mons as you fight for a better world is SUPER interestinf. Digimon World 2 was the first game that explored this, but got mired in its Dungeon Crawling nature and slow speed (seriously; love it to bits, but it's SO SLOW). It really isn't until Digimon World DS that Digimon nails a gameplay loop like that that's JUST distinct enough for plausible deniability, but they could have gotten on that train a lot soon than giving us shit like Digimon World 4 (bet you thought I was gonna say Data Squad, didn't you?)
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,858 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Hell yes, I would buy it, even though I shouldn't. I got no room for the thing, even something that small lol.

The one thing I wished Digimon would rip Pokemon off for earlier(and part of what makes Digimon Story so interesting) is the core gameplay loop. Pokemon NAILED its core gameplay loop in Gen 1 (buggy as it is), and Digimon could have taken notes a lot earlier than it did. The idea of exploring the Digital World, taking in all kinds of Mons as you fight for a better world is SUPER interestinf. Digimon World 2 was the first game that explored this, but got mired in its Dungeon Crawling nature and slow speed (seriously; love it to bits, but it's SO SLOW). It really isn't until Digimon World DS that Digimon nails a gameplay loop like that that's JUST distinct enough for plausible deniability, but they could have gotten on that train a lot soon than giving us shit like Digimon World 4 (bet you thought I was gonna say Data Squad, didn't you?)