Universal Gaming
Latest Gaming Purchase - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Latest Gaming Purchase (/showthread.php?tid=120)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Latest Gaming Purchase - Mr EliteL - Jun 23rd, 2018

Share all your recently bought gaming related things you may now own, or will be getting through pre-order. Can include merchandise as well, for anyone not sure.

Today I bought two £35 PSN Store Wallet Top-Ups (since our store only had £35 and not £50 as I wanted that). Since it's up to £70, plus the £13 I already have, there's two games I'm thinking about getting with this. One I just found out about today, as I didn't realise it was on PS4 too. I shall confirm once I've made the purchases, or I'll get PS+ for next year.

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - Dragon Lord - Jun 24th, 2018

Muv-Luv Complete Set Collector's Edition [Vita]
MUSYNX [Vita]

Those are the most recent purchases of mine. Been a pretty slow month for releases.

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - Hotspot - Jun 24th, 2018

My last purchase was Ever Oasis, that was months ago because I never have time for games. lol

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - Mr EliteL - Jun 24th, 2018

With my PSN wallet, I got BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, plus the All-In-One DLC. Got separately as it was £1.01 cheaper that way, which made no sense. The other game I was thinking of getting, was 97p more than what I had left in my wallet (34.02 I believe). Yeah, I could get the 97p I needed from my card, but I can actually get the game a lot cheaper somewhere else.

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - ShiraNoMai - Jun 25th, 2018

Got Mario Tennis Aces today, and got a couple Steam Sale games: Crypt of the Necrodancer, High Hell and Vermintide II.

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - Moonface - Jun 25th, 2018

I decided to just buy AstroPop Deluxe on Steam for the heck of it since I liked it when I was younger and may as well get some fun from it for $1.24. ROFL

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - Mr EliteL - Jun 27th, 2018

Bought Super Bomberman R on PS4 today. Original retail price being 34.99 and got it down to 22.60, quite a drop for a new game. Well, port anyway as it was on the Switch. Never knew there were going to be ports of the game, so a surprise.

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - Kazan X. Lemuris - Jun 28th, 2018

I picked up the Hakuoki bundle on Steam in the summer sale, as I've been eyeing the titles for some time and they were on sale at a combined price drop of 87%. I also picked up Danganronpa V3 and Ultra Despair Girls to finish off my Danganronpa collection, which has basically killed off all of my 'leisure' money until my next paycheck.

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - Dragon Lord - Jun 29th, 2018

Xenon Valkyrie+ PlayStation 4
Xenon Valkyrie+ [Vita]
VA-11 HALL-A Collector's Edition [Vita]

Limited Run Games slaying my wallet once again.

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - queenzelda - Jun 30th, 2018

Recent ebay acquisitions: Pokemon Emerald [GBA], & Pokemon Crystal [GBC].
Free: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Planet! Spirit. [XBONE]
& Valkyria Revolution [XBONE]

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - Moonface - Jun 30th, 2018

Shira and I just picked up the Splatoon joy-con controllers from Wal-Mart for $26. They're apparently this price in all their stores so try your luck if you want a great deal.

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - Kyng - Jul 1st, 2018

Yesterday, I picked up a couple of DLCs for Cities: Skylines and Civilization VI in the Steam summer sale.

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - lp0 on fire - Jul 1st, 2018

(Jul 1st, 2018, 01:37 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Yesterday, I picked up a couple of DLCs for Cities: Skylines and Civilization VI in the Steam summer sale.

What DLC for Cities Skylines?

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - Dragon Lord - Jul 1st, 2018

Darkest Dungeon PlayStation 4

The price of a physical copy of the game was down to $16 on Amazon, so I figured why not? It's a pretty hard platinum to get, so I should get some fun out of that.

RE: Latest Gaming Purchase - Nightingale - Jul 1st, 2018

(Jul 1st, 2018, 01:37 AM)Kyng Wrote:

Green Cities, right?

I haven't bought anything in a while, although I'm tempted to dust off my GoG and play the copies of Fallout left in there.