Universal Gaming
Otherworldly Being - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Otherworldly Being (/showthread.php?tid=21)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Otherworldly Being - Mr EliteL - Apr 18th, 2024

@Moonface: Yeah we have a couple of videos too well at least one I know of that had all three of us (my siblings and I) where my brother was sort of one of the "main" characters that were, I think travelling through time or something like that, I can't remember the plot of whatever that play was exactly. XD

@ShiraNoMai: Year 2 I believe that was, may have been Year 3 instead if I got the year wrong but I swear that teacher was who I had in Year 2. Yeah we either called that either Reception or Pre-School.

RE: Otherworldly Being - Moonface - Apr 22nd, 2024

(Apr 18th, 2024, 08:50 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
@Moonface: Yeah we have a couple of videos too well at least one I know of that had all three of us (my siblings and I) where my brother was sort of one of the "main" characters that were, I think travelling through time or something like that, I can't remember the plot of whatever that play was exactly. XD
Yeah, the time traveling one is the VHS I have. That would be the one where our year group dressed up as robots. I think that might be the last year they did recordings of the play too because I don't own anything after that.

RE: Otherworldly Being - Moonface - May 8th, 2024

I was looking at the Asda website a week or so ago looking at the biscuits and saw quite a few new ones I don't remember existing while I lived in England, and since I know I've seen other food products that are new too on that website I'm curious if you've tried out any new food stuff that didn't exist while I still lived there? Doesn't have to be from Asda btw, that's just the only UK grocery store I bother to check out from time to time. Tongue

RE: Otherworldly Being - Mr EliteL - May 9th, 2024

Not really, if I did try something it was a passing moment or something just seeing what it's like then not bothering with it afterwards and just going back to normal food that I have. I'll say there were a few new Mini Cheddar flavours the released, one being Cheddar & Smoked Paprika and I thought it was the absolute best ever, had way too much of it then promptly went off it, thus refusing it outright ever since. My family bought me a tub for Xmas, thinking I still liked it, my sister also asked if I wanted a reduced multi-pack just yesterday even, dang it.

Oh, and I also just remembered there was another thing from Collingwood we got, a tea cloth from I think it was our Year 6, scratch that it was of the Millennium with what looked like the whole school at the time. I'll won't add an image of that, it's too big. XD

RE: Otherworldly Being - Moonface - May 10th, 2024

I mean you could just link the image instead of embedding it if the size of it bothers you. Unless you mean the cloth is somehow too big to take a photo off but I doubt it. Tongue
By the whole school do you mean it had a photo of the building or our class on it? I don't remember the thing at all. XD