Current/Last Thing You Listened To?
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
******
Posts:
Threads:
Joined:
Jun 2018
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 16,141
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Land of the Sun -- Novasonic

I've labeled it under the most comprehensible part of the full song title; the rest of the song title is just pure gibberish, as far as I can tell. Been looking for this song on Spotify for a while now; turned out I was looking for it under the wrong name. If you say "that song name looks familiar", you'd probably better recognize it as "Empire of the Sun", as that was the name of it in games like Pump it Up. It's a Korean Rap Metal song, if you've never heard of it, and it's really good, so I was quite happy that I finally found it.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Posts:
Threads:
Joined:
Jun 2018
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 16,141 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Land of the Sun -- Novasonic

I've labeled it under the most comprehensible part of the full song title; the rest of the song title is just pure gibberish, as far as I can tell. Been looking for this song on Spotify for a while now; turned out I was looking for it under the wrong name. If you say "that song name looks familiar", you'd probably better recognize it as "Empire of the Sun", as that was the name of it in games like Pump it Up. It's a Korean Rap Metal song, if you've never heard of it, and it's really good, so I was quite happy that I finally found it.
Quote
Kyng Online
Expert
******
Posts:
Threads:
Joined:
Jun 2018
XP: 10,231
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Vangelis - Conquest of Paradise

Didn't make a conscious decision to listen to it; it just came up randomly Tongue .
Kyng Online
Expert
Posts:
Threads:
Joined:
Jun 2018
XP: 10,231 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Vangelis - Conquest of Paradise

Didn't make a conscious decision to listen to it; it just came up randomly Tongue .
Quote


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Watched? Nightingale 684 367,122 Oct 4th, 2026, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Kyng
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 16,019 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 7,178 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)