Last Game You Played
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,586
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Dead Space (PS5)
Started this Saturday night but didn't make it far because I chickened out. Picked it up again yesterday morning though and got quite far, and played some more today too. I'm currently on Chapter 7/12 so making good progress, and I like the changes this game has compared to the original so far.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,586 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Dead Space (PS5)
Started this Saturday night but didn't make it far because I chickened out. Picked it up again yesterday morning though and got quite far, and played some more today too. I'm currently on Chapter 7/12 so making good progress, and I like the changes this game has compared to the original so far.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,293
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

Still just usual stuff, stupid artifact grinding giving me either absolute trash or very rarely something good of a piece that I already have, WHERE ARE THE ATK SANDS damnit?!

Wuthering Waves

Up to Union Level 25 or so, used the free 10 pulls and lost 50/50 for Jiyan and got Verina so slightly disappointed but at least I don't have to use the free Voucher for her. Just levelling and running doing stuff. Took me a while to realise what to do with the useless Echoes I was getting, oh just turn them into more useless Echoes but not use them as fodder for levelling, right gotcha.

Paper Mario TTYD Switch

Got what I needed to possibly set up for a Pre-Hooktail Pit run to copy on to another file, although do need to do more Sleepy Sheep back and forth, actually buy Piercing Blow and Last Stand from the badge shop and get Merlee's charm, and get a Shooting Star/Thunder Rage to have that fully prepared. On the main file I completed Chapter 1 and started a Post-Hooktail run without the extras I needed (badges and charm), as I avoided the Door cutscene and went straight into the Pit. Did well enough to get down to Floor 50 but it was late, I would've continued a bit more to 60 or 70. Disappointing levelling up heals all the Party though, was a bit annoying to force Koops to 1HP for Mega Rush the two times I did level up while he was in Peril but had Goombella out for it, ah well. Also you get more coins than GC version plus the starting 15 items instead of 10 makes the run a bit lighter for the player. Off to Boggly Woods which I should breeze through being over levelled, haha.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,293 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact

Still just usual stuff, stupid artifact grinding giving me either absolute trash or very rarely something good of a piece that I already have, WHERE ARE THE ATK SANDS damnit?!

Wuthering Waves

Up to Union Level 25 or so, used the free 10 pulls and lost 50/50 for Jiyan and got Verina so slightly disappointed but at least I don't have to use the free Voucher for her. Just levelling and running doing stuff. Took me a while to realise what to do with the useless Echoes I was getting, oh just turn them into more useless Echoes but not use them as fodder for levelling, right gotcha.

Paper Mario TTYD Switch

Got what I needed to possibly set up for a Pre-Hooktail Pit run to copy on to another file, although do need to do more Sleepy Sheep back and forth, actually buy Piercing Blow and Last Stand from the badge shop and get Merlee's charm, and get a Shooting Star/Thunder Rage to have that fully prepared. On the main file I completed Chapter 1 and started a Post-Hooktail run without the extras I needed (badges and charm), as I avoided the Door cutscene and went straight into the Pit. Did well enough to get down to Floor 50 but it was late, I would've continued a bit more to 60 or 70. Disappointing levelling up heals all the Party though, was a bit annoying to force Koops to 1HP for Mega Rush the two times I did level up while he was in Peril but had Goombella out for it, ah well. Also you get more coins than GC version plus the starting 15 items instead of 10 makes the run a bit lighter for the player. Off to Boggly Woods which I should breeze through being over levelled, haha.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,993
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Paper Mario and TTYD (Switch): I actually opened the Thousand Year Door in my file but I need some cash for some Ultra Mushrooms so I decided to do the Glitz Pit and become champ again. When I'm done doing that, I'm going to go into the Boogly Woods and find me some shiny flowers for some cash and lvls. If I come up short, I'll probably do the pit of 100 trials, though what was posted above has me worried a tad since I'm used to the GC version for the pit of trials. 🤣
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,993 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Paper Mario and TTYD (Switch): I actually opened the Thousand Year Door in my file but I need some cash for some Ultra Mushrooms so I decided to do the Glitz Pit and become champ again. When I'm done doing that, I'm going to go into the Boogly Woods and find me some shiny flowers for some cash and lvls. If I come up short, I'll probably do the pit of 100 trials, though what was posted above has me worried a tad since I'm used to the GC version for the pit of trials. 🤣
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,016
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4

My castle redesign is coming along quite nicely Smile !

Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,016 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,993
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Paper Mario & TTYD [Switch]: I tried to beat the Shadow Queen, and well got the game over screen. Eh, oh well. I'm just going to try the danger Mario build I guess but that means grinding the tube game. Bleh. I think I'd rather grind some more in FF9 for lvls. Since I have been playing it via my laptop every now and then. :p
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,993 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Paper Mario & TTYD [Switch]: I tried to beat the Shadow Queen, and well got the game over screen. Eh, oh well. I'm just going to try the danger Mario build I guess but that means grinding the tube game. Bleh. I think I'd rather grind some more in FF9 for lvls. Since I have been playing it via my laptop every now and then. :p
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
PM:TTYD Switch

Dang how I really wish I was at the end chapter, really love going through the Palace of Shadow. I haven't been playing as much as I thought I would, still only at Glitzville. I was trying to get a Yoshi other than Orange or Green but settled on Green because I kept missing the time on every other colour, mainly wanted Black, I wasn't properly timing it with a stopwatch though. I don't dislike them but I've played with those Yoshi before, and yes I have played with every colour in the GC version but I have no recollection of what I named my Black one back then....nor Blue or Pink really. Green I'd called just Yoshi, White Ichimaru (Gin from Bleach), Orange as Kane, Red as Redtail after the 3 dragons, which became my old Yoshi fan character. This time I called the Green Yoshi "Rascal". XD
Oh another about this, I wasn't sold on the remake's OST, I keep getting moments away from permanently switching over to the GC badge, but Glitzville has certainly upped it for me finally, and I spoiled myself of Rawk Hawk and Grubba themes plus a couple others, man looking forward to their battles now.

Genshin Impact

Updated and doing normal stuff plus the new event which is very simple and easy, though it's the second best using the er...totem thingies. Just wish it could go back to the old way where we could use our character skill to effect the enemies as we fight alongside our units.
On my NA however I went and used up everything I had for Clorinde and out of 400 odd pulls I got her to C3 with Absolution R1, though lost to Foliar Incision twice but it's very good on Ayato so at least pleased with that, though wish it was only the once. Lost twice to Mona and Jean in Clorinde's banner, but thankfully both of them were very early losses (Pity 7 and 9). It's funny how my NA only has those two as standard 5*, Mona is C2 and Jean C3 now. After not getting Keqing for so long and not wanting any other Electro 5* I made my decision to get the next Electro character and don't regret using all my wishes. I'm at Pity 65 so I could get Clorinde to C4 if 50/50 blesses me. Prayge

Wuthering Waves

Game likes to interrupt me with questing when I only have time for dailies but eh whatever. Just slowly building a few characters, thought need to do Jiyan's quest before it goes away.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
PM:TTYD Switch

Dang how I really wish I was at the end chapter, really love going through the Palace of Shadow. I haven't been playing as much as I thought I would, still only at Glitzville. I was trying to get a Yoshi other than Orange or Green but settled on Green because I kept missing the time on every other colour, mainly wanted Black, I wasn't properly timing it with a stopwatch though. I don't dislike them but I've played with those Yoshi before, and yes I have played with every colour in the GC version but I have no recollection of what I named my Black one back then....nor Blue or Pink really. Green I'd called just Yoshi, White Ichimaru (Gin from Bleach), Orange as Kane, Red as Redtail after the 3 dragons, which became my old Yoshi fan character. This time I called the Green Yoshi "Rascal". XD
Oh another about this, I wasn't sold on the remake's OST, I keep getting moments away from permanently switching over to the GC badge, but Glitzville has certainly upped it for me finally, and I spoiled myself of Rawk Hawk and Grubba themes plus a couple others, man looking forward to their battles now.

Genshin Impact

Updated and doing normal stuff plus the new event which is very simple and easy, though it's the second best using the er...totem thingies. Just wish it could go back to the old way where we could use our character skill to effect the enemies as we fight alongside our units.
On my NA however I went and used up everything I had for Clorinde and out of 400 odd pulls I got her to C3 with Absolution R1, though lost to Foliar Incision twice but it's very good on Ayato so at least pleased with that, though wish it was only the once. Lost twice to Mona and Jean in Clorinde's banner, but thankfully both of them were very early losses (Pity 7 and 9). It's funny how my NA only has those two as standard 5*, Mona is C2 and Jean C3 now. After not getting Keqing for so long and not wanting any other Electro 5* I made my decision to get the next Electro character and don't regret using all my wishes. I'm at Pity 65 so I could get Clorinde to C4 if 50/50 blesses me. Prayge

Wuthering Waves

Game likes to interrupt me with questing when I only have time for dailies but eh whatever. Just slowly building a few characters, thought need to do Jiyan's quest before it goes away.
calamarik Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 1,190
Just wrapped up Arkham Knight and holy smokes. The story threw some curveballs too, kept me on my toes the whole time. Definitely an epic way to end the Arkham games

What'd you think? Did you manage to snag all the achievements?
calamarik Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 1,190
Just wrapped up Arkham Knight and holy smokes. The story threw some curveballs too, kept me on my toes the whole time. Definitely an epic way to end the Arkham games

What'd you think? Did you manage to snag all the achievements?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,016
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Stellaris

One of those games I go back to every now and then... and I recently got the urge to play it again Tongue .

Thiis time, I'm playing as an empire of religious squid lifeforms, known as the 'Glebsig Foundation'. Here's what my empire looks like at the moment:

I've got loads of Minerals, but not so much Energy LOL . Also, I'm allied with my nearest neighbours (the Spyran Entity), so I don't need to worry about being attacked any time soon!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,016 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Stellaris

One of those games I go back to every now and then... and I recently got the urge to play it again Tongue .

Thiis time, I'm playing as an empire of religious squid lifeforms, known as the 'Glebsig Foundation'. Here's what my empire looks like at the moment:

I've got loads of Minerals, but not so much Energy LOL . Also, I'm allied with my nearest neighbours (the Spyran Entity), so I don't need to worry about being attacked any time soon!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

Dailies and finishing up the current event on all three. I tried to get C4 Clorinde from my 65 pity but of course the 5-star came late and I lost the 50/50 to my NA's first Qiqi, meaning my whole pulling session came down to 4 guarantees, 1 win and 5 losses, if only the losses were lower.

Unicorn Overlord

Getting really into this game now, reached the end what I'd like to call the first Chapter of the game which was rescuing Scarlett, however the big bad we defeated of course got some power to save himself and become even stronger, the Galerius fight I had took a while but no restarting thank goodness, although used up a lot of resources. Finally got to Renown Rank C so I can upgrade my squads to 4 units in each plus went around improving the items/equipment which gave more skills, and I can see how much potential the endgame is going to look like, the fights will look crazy. This is the last time I'll say this but damn this is the game Grand Kingdom should've been.

Wuthering Waves

Completed the story up to Act VI and doing Jiyan's quest.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

Dailies and finishing up the current event on all three. I tried to get C4 Clorinde from my 65 pity but of course the 5-star came late and I lost the 50/50 to my NA's first Qiqi, meaning my whole pulling session came down to 4 guarantees, 1 win and 5 losses, if only the losses were lower.

Unicorn Overlord

Getting really into this game now, reached the end what I'd like to call the first Chapter of the game which was rescuing Scarlett, however the big bad we defeated of course got some power to save himself and become even stronger, the Galerius fight I had took a while but no restarting thank goodness, although used up a lot of resources. Finally got to Renown Rank C so I can upgrade my squads to 4 units in each plus went around improving the items/equipment which gave more skills, and I can see how much potential the endgame is going to look like, the fights will look crazy. This is the last time I'll say this but damn this is the game Grand Kingdom should've been.

Wuthering Waves

Completed the story up to Act VI and doing Jiyan's quest.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,586
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 8th, 2024, 12:14 AM)Kyng Wrote:
The Sims 4

Can't say I expected to see castles in The Sims. I always took it to just be a game grounded in typical urban environments. Tongue

The Binding of Isaac (PC)
Played some runs while staying in Texas and decided to actually try some actual runs again instead of just always doing daily runs. Managed to get the last two completion marks on Tainted Apollyon.

Dead Space (PS5)
Beat the game yesterday and overall it's a really good remake. I think it does a few things worse than the original and there's also some other issues I have with it, and it's certainly not a replacement for the original but I actually like that it stands by itself alongside the original. Reminds me of the RE4 remake in a way.

Elden Ring (PS5)
I noticed today I'm only one trophy off from getting the Platinum so I figured screw it, let me see if I can get that last trophy before the DLC drops. I reckon I'll do it without much hassle since I went from the start of the game all the way to Mohg today in just a few hours. Also beat Mohg so I don't need to deal with him to access the DLC when it releases.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,586 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 8th, 2024, 12:14 AM)Kyng Wrote:
The Sims 4

Can't say I expected to see castles in The Sims. I always took it to just be a game grounded in typical urban environments. Tongue

The Binding of Isaac (PC)
Played some runs while staying in Texas and decided to actually try some actual runs again instead of just always doing daily runs. Managed to get the last two completion marks on Tainted Apollyon.

Dead Space (PS5)
Beat the game yesterday and overall it's a really good remake. I think it does a few things worse than the original and there's also some other issues I have with it, and it's certainly not a replacement for the original but I actually like that it stands by itself alongside the original. Reminds me of the RE4 remake in a way.

Elden Ring (PS5)
I noticed today I'm only one trophy off from getting the Platinum so I figured screw it, let me see if I can get that last trophy before the DLC drops. I reckon I'll do it without much hassle since I went from the start of the game all the way to Mohg today in just a few hours. Also beat Mohg so I don't need to deal with him to access the DLC when it releases.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 921 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,557 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,533 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 5,039 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface