Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,162
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
About the Eddy bot, I saw people already saying you can basically just use X/3 to win with Eddy but at least with the intention of playing the game with blocking, spacing and timing still so you're not just attacking when the opponent isn't right there. Though not surprised it can still be done just using X all the time. Got to find a way to interrupt him, is all. XD

I completely forgot EVO Japan was on, but cool to see a bunch of stuff anyway. Great to see Lidia return, she should've been base. I did want to use her in T7 but it was so late into the game's life where I was mostly done with it and couldn't get back in properly, so this time with her in earlier I'll buy her to use although I'll wait for a while at first. Free stage is good, Photo Mode is whatever to me, might use it once or twice. Ah the new chapter is for Autumn, so will that just be Eddy's inclusion or Lidia as well? Probably just Eddy for now.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,162 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
About the Eddy bot, I saw people already saying you can basically just use X/3 to win with Eddy but at least with the intention of playing the game with blocking, spacing and timing still so you're not just attacking when the opponent isn't right there. Though not surprised it can still be done just using X all the time. Got to find a way to interrupt him, is all. XD

I completely forgot EVO Japan was on, but cool to see a bunch of stuff anyway. Great to see Lidia return, she should've been base. I did want to use her in T7 but it was so late into the game's life where I was mostly done with it and couldn't get back in properly, so this time with her in earlier I'll buy her to use although I'll wait for a while at first. Free stage is good, Photo Mode is whatever to me, might use it once or twice. Ah the new chapter is for Autumn, so will that just be Eddy's inclusion or Lidia as well? Probably just Eddy for now.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,780
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 30th, 2024, 09:31 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I think once the Eddy got into higher ranks that players went into the matches not expecting it to just be doing such a simple thing, and it may even be that doing such a simple thing is such a rare sight at higher ranks that a lot of people didn't even realize what the Eddy was doing.

Alas, EddyBot is currently retired and this is the final stats for it:
  • Total playtime: 142 hours 53 minutes
  • Total matches: 3393
  • Total winrate: 32.8%
  • Total wins: 1115
  • Highest rank: Eliminator
  • Highest points: 17490
  • Highest winstreak: 9 matches
Absolutely wild that it won 1/3 of all its matches. I'd love to see a break down of wins/losses at each rank it was at to see whether it remained at a consistent win rate or if the losses started to pile up the higher in the rankings it went.

I completely forgot EVO Japan was on, but cool to see a bunch of stuff anyway. Great to see Lidia return, she should've been base. I did want to use her in T7 but it was so late into the game's life where I was mostly done with it and couldn't get back in properly, so this time with her in earlier I'll buy her to use although I'll wait for a while at first.
Ignoring guest characters, out of the 11 original DLC characters for T7 only two of them were brought back as part of T8's base roster. With the addition of Lidia it's now up to 3/11, and I doubt it'll go much higher than that. I won't be surprised if any of the DLC characters who had poor usage such as Lei never show up in another Tekken game except for maybe TTT3.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,780 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I think once the Eddy got into higher ranks that players went into the matches not expecting it to just be doing such a simple thing, and it may even be that doing such a simple thing is such a rare sight at higher ranks that a lot of people didn't even realize what the Eddy was doing.

Alas, EddyBot is currently retired and this is the final stats for it:
  • Total playtime: 142 hours 53 minutes
  • Total matches: 3393
  • Total winrate: 32.8%
  • Total wins: 1115
  • Highest rank: Eliminator
  • Highest points: 17490
  • Highest winstreak: 9 matches
Absolutely wild that it won 1/3 of all its matches. I'd love to see a break down of wins/losses at each rank it was at to see whether it remained at a consistent win rate or if the losses started to pile up the higher in the rankings it went.

I completely forgot EVO Japan was on, but cool to see a bunch of stuff anyway. Great to see Lidia return, she should've been base. I did want to use her in T7 but it was so late into the game's life where I was mostly done with it and couldn't get back in properly, so this time with her in earlier I'll buy her to use although I'll wait for a while at first.
Ignoring guest characters, out of the 11 original DLC characters for T7 only two of them were brought back as part of T8's base roster. With the addition of Lidia it's now up to 3/11, and I doubt it'll go much higher than that. I won't be surprised if any of the DLC characters who had poor usage such as Lei never show up in another Tekken game except for maybe TTT3.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hot dang, 142/143 hours it played for. Ha...ha, my 42, although admittedly I've not played since late Feb, oops. 1/3 wins is pretty impressive for a bot that used a single button.

Yeah I'm wondering who else will get in previously DLC, Armor King I feel has the highest chance then probably Fahkumram, Julia, Marduk. The rest unlikely although I hope for Anna but she did have a low play rate unfortunately. Out of those four I only want to see Armor King and Julia make it but can see the other two getting in. Lei and Ganryu are just big fat No's. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hot dang, 142/143 hours it played for. Ha...ha, my 42, although admittedly I've not played since late Feb, oops. 1/3 wins is pretty impressive for a bot that used a single button.

Yeah I'm wondering who else will get in previously DLC, Armor King I feel has the highest chance then probably Fahkumram, Julia, Marduk. The rest unlikely although I hope for Anna but she did have a low play rate unfortunately. Out of those four I only want to see Armor King and Julia make it but can see the other two getting in. Lei and Ganryu are just big fat No's. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
To be fair that bot was playing non-stop from the minute it was turned on until it was turned off. It isn't really fair to judge your play time against it. Tongue

I'm trying to think off the top of my head who could be a DLC character that wasn't in T7 at all. Best I can think of is Miguel but I feel like anyone who was in T6 and not 7 has a very slim chance of showing up otherwise they'd have been put in 7.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
To be fair that bot was playing non-stop from the minute it was turned on until it was turned off. It isn't really fair to judge your play time against it. Tongue

I'm trying to think off the top of my head who could be a DLC character that wasn't in T7 at all. Best I can think of is Miguel but I feel like anyone who was in T6 and not 7 has a very slim chance of showing up otherwise they'd have been put in 7.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Wait, Miguel was in T7's base roster. There were a few characters in T6 though that weren't in 7 but I think Zafina was previously the newcomer that initially wasn't in T7 until her DLC. So Bob, Leo, Miguel, Lars, Alisa were all in T7. Baek, Roger, Mokujin, Wang and Bruce are the other ones that have been missing for a while not counting Tag 2. I'm just unsure if any of them will get added but think they've got only slim chances too.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Wait, Miguel was in T7's base roster. There were a few characters in T6 though that weren't in 7 but I think Zafina was previously the newcomer that initially wasn't in T7 until her DLC. So Bob, Leo, Miguel, Lars, Alisa were all in T7. Baek, Roger, Mokujin, Wang and Bruce are the other ones that have been missing for a while not counting Tag 2. I'm just unsure if any of them will get added but think they've got only slim chances too.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh he was in 7? Oh right he was, that would explain how I vaguely remember he didn't really go after Jin like he should've or something.

I was looking at a list of character appearances by game to see if anyone was introduced in T6 and didn't come back but seems nobody got treated that badly. I did see a few characters I didn't recognize though and learned just now that Tekken Mobile existed and had an original villain by the name of Revenant.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh he was in 7? Oh right he was, that would explain how I vaguely remember he didn't really go after Jin like he should've or something.

I was looking at a list of character appearances by game to see if anyone was introduced in T6 and didn't come back but seems nobody got treated that badly. I did see a few characters I didn't recognize though and learned just now that Tekken Mobile existed and had an original villain by the name of Revenant.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haha yeah the Tekken Mobile stuff. I thought I included them in my tier list back when I was predicting who will get in back on page 4 I believe, but I remembered I purposefully left them at the very bottom then cut it off to not show those random characters because they were nobodies to me. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haha yeah the Tekken Mobile stuff. I thought I included them in my tier list back when I was predicting who will get in back on page 4 I believe, but I remembered I purposefully left them at the very bottom then cut it off to not show those random characters because they were nobodies to me. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elden Ring | Shadow of the Erdtree Trailer Moonface 139 23,864 Mar 9th, 2024, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Final Fantasy XVI | DLC Trailer + Release Dates Moonface 19 2,667 Dec 8th, 2023, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Tekken (Series) Mr EliteL 49 29,560 Jul 21st, 2023, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Moonface