Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
1. Kamelot
2. Seventh Wonder
3. Amaranthe (although one of the three vocalists left, and he helped make me really enjoy their recent albums more so than their earlier ones)
4. Ad Infinitum (though they tend to be a side band for bigger bands which just makes me regret it when Ad Infinitum were supporting Amaranthe last year and one was in the UK! That was a 2-in-1!)
5. I...there's many they can be here. XD Within Temptation, Battle Beast, Light The Torch and Infinite & Divine (this one is likely to be a supporting band at the moment). Oh...and Conception because of my favourite vocalist Roy Khan.

Although that is a list, I don't expect to try and see all of them.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
1. Kamelot
2. Seventh Wonder
3. Amaranthe (although one of the three vocalists left, and he helped make me really enjoy their recent albums more so than their earlier ones)
4. Ad Infinitum (though they tend to be a side band for bigger bands which just makes me regret it when Ad Infinitum were supporting Amaranthe last year and one was in the UK! That was a 2-in-1!)
5. I...there's many they can be here. XD Within Temptation, Battle Beast, Light The Torch and Infinite & Divine (this one is likely to be a supporting band at the moment). Oh...and Conception because of my favourite vocalist Roy Khan.

Although that is a list, I don't expect to try and see all of them.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
If a lot of the bands you'd want to see were to all be in a line-up for one of the UK music festivals that happen over the summer period, would you go to it or no because a festival setting wouldn't really be your thing no matter what's there? Tongue

Edit: I just saw that AEW All In will be aired in full this Thursday on ITV4 if you're interested in watching it. I was surprised to see that since the event only happened last night. Gasp
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
If a lot of the bands you'd want to see were to all be in a line-up for one of the UK music festivals that happen over the summer period, would you go to it or no because a festival setting wouldn't really be your thing no matter what's there? Tongue

Edit: I just saw that AEW All In will be aired in full this Thursday on ITV4 if you're interested in watching it. I was surprised to see that since the event only happened last night. Gasp
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm I know it's highly improbable to happen for even just one of the bands, but if the venue is outside....damn that's a hard one. If it's a bunch them I'd consider it but not a single band because I'd have to suffer through a number of other music, especially a lot of the garbage the UK festivals put in too. XD At least in an inside venue the supporting bands will be more close to the genre of the main band. I think it was Beyond the Black with Amaranthine and Ad Infinitum last year and even though I hadn't got it into their stuff I could still enjoy them too.

I watched the Zero Hour matches before All In that was streamed/added to YouTube before the main show, plus roughly know what happens in each match but I might have it on in the background if I remember. I actually considered paying and watching it live through their online stream on Sunday but got back too late like 2 hours in after Zero hour. Thanks for letting me know though.
EDIT: Ah, it's going to be on pretty late I should've known. I'll get to see like two hours of it then, 11PM is as late as I can do on a work night.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm I know it's highly improbable to happen for even just one of the bands, but if the venue is outside....damn that's a hard one. If it's a bunch them I'd consider it but not a single band because I'd have to suffer through a number of other music, especially a lot of the garbage the UK festivals put in too. XD At least in an inside venue the supporting bands will be more close to the genre of the main band. I think it was Beyond the Black with Amaranthine and Ad Infinitum last year and even though I hadn't got it into their stuff I could still enjoy them too.

I watched the Zero Hour matches before All In that was streamed/added to YouTube before the main show, plus roughly know what happens in each match but I might have it on in the background if I remember. I actually considered paying and watching it live through their online stream on Sunday but got back too late like 2 hours in after Zero hour. Thanks for letting me know though.
EDIT: Ah, it's going to be on pretty late I should've known. I'll get to see like two hours of it then, 11PM is as late as I can do on a work night.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't know why the guy came into my head today on shift, but do you remember "Russell in the cupboard" from our time at college? XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't know why the guy came into my head today on shift, but do you remember "Russell in the cupboard" from our time at college? XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Surprisingly nope that phrase doesn't spring anything to mind, but probably would if elaborated. Huh.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Surprisingly nope that phrase doesn't spring anything to mind, but probably would if elaborated. Huh.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 19th, 2023, 08:50 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Wow, I thought if you didn't remember that that would jog your memory.
He was the guy who lived in that cupboard with all the art supplies we could buy like sketch books and stuff. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 19th, 2023, 08:50 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Wow, I thought if you didn't remember that that would jog your memory.
He was the guy who lived in that cupboard with all the art supplies we could buy like sketch books and stuff. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
When I woke up a little while ago I tried to think who or what Russel was and convinced it was a skeleton that hung on a stand and it may have been stored in a cupboard in one of the rooms that was next to the printmaking room. Nope I got that wrong. XD I only remember now the little place in the college that you mentioned but can't envision the guy who manned it. Sadge. Sad
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
When I woke up a little while ago I tried to think who or what Russel was and convinced it was a skeleton that hung on a stand and it may have been stored in a cupboard in one of the rooms that was next to the printmaking room. Nope I got that wrong. XD I only remember now the little place in the college that you mentioned but can't envision the guy who manned it. Sadge. Sad
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
He was an older dude, probably in his 50's or 60's, had a beard, long-ish hair, grey. I tried to see if maybe there was anything about him online but alas, no luck. Sad
I did however discover that the place underwent a huge renovation at some point and it looks super different now. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
He was an older dude, probably in his 50's or 60's, had a beard, long-ish hair, grey. I tried to see if maybe there was anything about him online but alas, no luck. Sad
I did however discover that the place underwent a huge renovation at some point and it looks super different now. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Unfortunately that description doesn't help, still can't picture him. It's probably because I didn't use his store to get supplies much although I can't remember. I may be getting muddled with the supplies I got for Southend and not Chelmsford though. Just a blip in my life that came and went really. Boo.

Ah well it certainly needed a renovation or at least was on the brinks of needing one when we were there. Perhaps a bus stop closer so no need to make a mad dash to catch transport, although I doubt it so instead maybe a change in the bus times perhaps 5 minutes later than whatever it was. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Unfortunately that description doesn't help, still can't picture him. It's probably because I didn't use his store to get supplies much although I can't remember. I may be getting muddled with the supplies I got for Southend and not Chelmsford though. Just a blip in my life that came and went really. Boo.

Ah well it certainly needed a renovation or at least was on the brinks of needing one when we were there. Perhaps a bus stop closer so no need to make a mad dash to catch transport, although I doubt it so instead maybe a change in the bus times perhaps 5 minutes later than whatever it was. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I know we both went to him a couple of times together. He was in that cupboard that was behind the computer room the art building had.
If you still don't remember him I'll let you off if you still remember Matt's pop-up books. Tongue

Ugh, trying to get a bus down that street would probably take so long it would end up being quicker to walk to the bus stop we used. I still find it funny looking back at how eager we were to always catch the 4:25 bus because in retrospect we had nothing to rush home for. Although the stupidest thing we did was run like our lives depended on it to reach the hired bus that was for that trip to London. We should've just not bothered. ROFL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I know we both went to him a couple of times together. He was in that cupboard that was behind the computer room the art building had.
If you still don't remember him I'll let you off if you still remember Matt's pop-up books. Tongue

Ugh, trying to get a bus down that street would probably take so long it would end up being quicker to walk to the bus stop we used. I still find it funny looking back at how eager we were to always catch the 4:25 bus because in retrospect we had nothing to rush home for. Although the stupidest thing we did was run like our lives depended on it to reach the hired bus that was for that trip to London. We should've just not bothered. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah still drawing a blank so the only thing I know of is the fact that there was the little shop there, there was a guy and that's all concerning it. I of course remember the pop-ups though. XD

Of all the trips to London I can never remember which one was when exactly. There was that place that had the jars of stuff then the countless or the same art, science and history museums we went to during school and college. Getting lost, trying to find the easiest piece to draw or whatever, slacking off. I remember Tate being garbage though and that was during college.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah still drawing a blank so the only thing I know of is the fact that there was the little shop there, there was a guy and that's all concerning it. I of course remember the pop-ups though. XD

Of all the trips to London I can never remember which one was when exactly. There was that place that had the jars of stuff then the countless or the same art, science and history museums we went to during school and college. Getting lost, trying to find the easiest piece to draw or whatever, slacking off. I remember Tate being garbage though and that was during college.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The only London trip I remember is when the entire class got split up on the Underground because we couldn't all fit on the one carriage, and the "Brown" group kept trying to slide down that middle area on the escalators and trying to see who could stand up the longest without holding onto anything while riding the trains. I know one person actually fell into Matt when trying that but I forget their name. LOL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The only London trip I remember is when the entire class got split up on the Underground because we couldn't all fit on the one carriage, and the "Brown" group kept trying to slide down that middle area on the escalators and trying to see who could stand up the longest without holding onto anything while riding the trains. I know one person actually fell into Matt when trying that but I forget their name. LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Gee I've forgotten most of that class' names. Believe one of the girls was called Samantha and another was possibly Emma, who wasn't exactly with the former as Samantha tended to hang around with at least two others and Emma wasn't one of them, but remember a comment Samantha made about Emma playing Evanescence a lot, she didn't mind the band but not listening to the same band multiple times in one go. I remember the first small group we randomly hung with near the beginning of the course but they all drifted away from each other or something, at least one left outright, think that guy was also called Adam? Another in that group was known to like fire or something like that but forgot his name.

I remember secondary school best, their names, last names and faces well my tutor group anyway then a number of more...notable people outside that group I do remember as well. Primary school similarly but last names may escape me, then my Uni class I remember better than the college class except there were a few I have forgotten the names of because they were either only in the first year or was an older guy who showed up only for the project briefs, came in like once or twice to actually learn something then went away and return with a finished project on due date, like wtf. XD So college really is my least memorable education time. Meh
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Gee I've forgotten most of that class' names. Believe one of the girls was called Samantha and another was possibly Emma, who wasn't exactly with the former as Samantha tended to hang around with at least two others and Emma wasn't one of them, but remember a comment Samantha made about Emma playing Evanescence a lot, she didn't mind the band but not listening to the same band multiple times in one go. I remember the first small group we randomly hung with near the beginning of the course but they all drifted away from each other or something, at least one left outright, think that guy was also called Adam? Another in that group was known to like fire or something like that but forgot his name.

I remember secondary school best, their names, last names and faces well my tutor group anyway then a number of more...notable people outside that group I do remember as well. Primary school similarly but last names may escape me, then my Uni class I remember better than the college class except there were a few I have forgotten the names of because they were either only in the first year or was an older guy who showed up only for the project briefs, came in like once or twice to actually learn something then went away and return with a finished project on due date, like wtf. XD So college really is my least memorable education time. Meh
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 22nd, 2023, 10:17 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Samantha and Emma were both in our class, and I only remember Samantha because she was the one who said "Can you stop that that's really annoying" in her stupid dreary voice when we were spinning a pen lid on our desk during tutorial. Rolleyes
That first small group you're thinking of was Ollie, Jay and Claire who all decided it would be a good idea to keep coming back hours late from lunch and then had the gall to turn up intoxicated. I recall the last event because they came back so late Matt took them into the other room to tell them off about their recent trend of showing up late and then noticed they were acting off and realized they were all tipsy/drunk. Honestly glad we dipped on those three when their lack of care about going back to class first started becoming a thing.

So college really is my least memorable education time. Meh
I wonder if you remember the time we got told we were doing nude drawings though and you strongly considered claiming to be sick to get out of doing it. Shifty

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Samantha and Emma were both in our class, and I only remember Samantha because she was the one who said "Can you stop that that's really annoying" in her stupid dreary voice when we were spinning a pen lid on our desk during tutorial. Rolleyes
That first small group you're thinking of was Ollie, Jay and Claire who all decided it would be a good idea to keep coming back hours late from lunch and then had the gall to turn up intoxicated. I recall the last event because they came back so late Matt took them into the other room to tell them off about their recent trend of showing up late and then noticed they were acting off and realized they were all tipsy/drunk. Honestly glad we dipped on those three when their lack of care about going back to class first started becoming a thing.

So college really is my least memorable education time. Meh
I wonder if you remember the time we got told we were doing nude drawings though and you strongly considered claiming to be sick to get out of doing it. Shifty
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ahh dang I wouldn't have been to tell you if you asked me for those memories, but yup you mentioning the names and them moments have come back to me. That's right, Ollie, Jay and Claire. I was thinking to myself that Jay's name must've begun with "J" and well, I was close. LOL

Yeaahhh...that day, man I really didn't want to do that. I was praying not to get a bad view. Ha, I was looking at my Year 10 work just yesterday that had a model drawing, think it must've just been another student or something as they definitely had clothes on. Then another sketchbook that had barely anything in it but did have some photos of the cast person we made in a group that had a gunshot wound on them. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ahh dang I wouldn't have been to tell you if you asked me for those memories, but yup you mentioning the names and them moments have come back to me. That's right, Ollie, Jay and Claire. I was thinking to myself that Jay's name must've begun with "J" and well, I was close. LOL

Yeaahhh...that day, man I really didn't want to do that. I was praying not to get a bad view. Ha, I was looking at my Year 10 work just yesterday that had a model drawing, think it must've just been another student or something as they definitely had clothes on. Then another sketchbook that had barely anything in it but did have some photos of the cast person we made in a group that had a gunshot wound on them. XD