Otherworldly Being | Mr EliteL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 25th, 2023, 09:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yeaahhh...that day, man I really didn't want to do that. I was praying not to get a bad view. Ha, I was looking at my Year 10 work just yesterday that had a model drawing, think it must've just been another student or something as they definitely had clothes on. Then another sketchbook that had barely anything in it but did have some photos of the cast person we made in a group that had a gunshot wound on them. XD
I think if Willie De had a nude drawing session it was only open to select students and there's no way we would've got in with how we acted in art classes. No sane teacher would've deemed our table as mature enough. ROFL

I was randomly looking through the older pages of the Video Games area and saw you had made the DMC5 thread, which I found interesting to read since I had no memory of you being interested in DMC. XD
Did you ever end up playing DMC5?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 25th, 2023, 09:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yeaahhh...that day, man I really didn't want to do that. I was praying not to get a bad view. Ha, I was looking at my Year 10 work just yesterday that had a model drawing, think it must've just been another student or something as they definitely had clothes on. Then another sketchbook that had barely anything in it but did have some photos of the cast person we made in a group that had a gunshot wound on them. XD
I think if Willie De had a nude drawing session it was only open to select students and there's no way we would've got in with how we acted in art classes. No sane teacher would've deemed our table as mature enough. ROFL

I was randomly looking through the older pages of the Video Games area and saw you had made the DMC5 thread, which I found interesting to read since I had no memory of you being interested in DMC. XD
Did you ever end up playing DMC5?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I only dabbled in Devil May Cry 4, watched my sister play DMC1 and watched the anime, plus I also have a manga that was based on or rathe prequel for DMC3. Then there's Dante in my Project X Zone game and Marvel vs Capcom 3 and played him there. So I have some interest in the DMC series but haven't played 5, doubtful now. Just another game that I ended up not caring enough for thus dropped from my to buy/play list, probably because I've already seen parts of it. Music from the series is sick though, plus Dante's character are the main reasons really.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I only dabbled in Devil May Cry 4, watched my sister play DMC1 and watched the anime, plus I also have a manga that was based on or rathe prequel for DMC3. Then there's Dante in my Project X Zone game and Marvel vs Capcom 3 and played him there. So I have some interest in the DMC series but haven't played 5, doubtful now. Just another game that I ended up not caring enough for thus dropped from my to buy/play list, probably because I've already seen parts of it. Music from the series is sick though, plus Dante's character are the main reasons really.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eh, I don't think having seen parts of the game is a bad thing unless the game is focused mostly around a story. Watching gameplay and playing it isn't necessarily going to feel the same; I doubt that any Tekken gameplay you watch ends up making playing the game feel less afterwards for example. Smile

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eh, I don't think having seen parts of the game is a bad thing unless the game is focused mostly around a story. Watching gameplay and playing it isn't necessarily going to feel the same; I doubt that any Tekken gameplay you watch ends up making playing the game feel less afterwards for example. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Gameplay was actually quite fun and looked cool of what I did play and also watched gameplay of the DMC games (including that DmC game that doesn't exist), but that's still not enough. I did have the desire to play them, my sister gave me her DMC1-3 PS2 games but they now reside in my group of things to get rid of because over time I just couldn't see me going back to them to play. Even though I don't own DMC5 that also fell into basically the same boat as them, just as a...ghost. XD DMC4 however I will keep because of my progress in that game and is enough to satisfy that urge if I ever want to experience the gameplay again.

The difference of Tekken as it's used for an example, nah it doesn't but I've been a fan of since T1 and played every game. I did stop playing T7 during it's life which I didn't for Tag2 or games prior, mainly because they had less time between releases and T7 lacked Team Battle which I loved playing on every game since T2. I just enjoyed watching T7 gameplay (tournaments) over playing for a while but even that I stopped frequently watching. Also as I'm about to go into a bigger clear out of my videogame library, the Tekken series will remain despite being on a system I don't own myself (PS1/PS2), plus my bro has T1-T4. My other games aren't so safe unless I consider my history with them a factor or not. Then again I've lost my PS1 memory card so I may just liberate myself from any PS1 games I might consider keeping including Tekken 1-3 if my brother offers me them.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Gameplay was actually quite fun and looked cool of what I did play and also watched gameplay of the DMC games (including that DmC game that doesn't exist), but that's still not enough. I did have the desire to play them, my sister gave me her DMC1-3 PS2 games but they now reside in my group of things to get rid of because over time I just couldn't see me going back to them to play. Even though I don't own DMC5 that also fell into basically the same boat as them, just as a...ghost. XD DMC4 however I will keep because of my progress in that game and is enough to satisfy that urge if I ever want to experience the gameplay again.

The difference of Tekken as it's used for an example, nah it doesn't but I've been a fan of since T1 and played every game. I did stop playing T7 during it's life which I didn't for Tag2 or games prior, mainly because they had less time between releases and T7 lacked Team Battle which I loved playing on every game since T2. I just enjoyed watching T7 gameplay (tournaments) over playing for a while but even that I stopped frequently watching. Also as I'm about to go into a bigger clear out of my videogame library, the Tekken series will remain despite being on a system I don't own myself (PS1/PS2), plus my bro has T1-T4. My other games aren't so safe unless I consider my history with them a factor or not. Then again I've lost my PS1 memory card so I may just liberate myself from any PS1 games I might consider keeping including Tekken 1-3 if my brother offers me them.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What games are you contemplating getting rid of? I'm curious if there's maybe anything I'd be interested in. Also how exactly are you getting rid of them? i.e selling, giving away, donating, etc.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What games are you contemplating getting rid of? I'm curious if there's maybe anything I'd be interested in. Also how exactly are you getting rid of them? i.e selling, giving away, donating, etc.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Likely all my PS1 & PS2 games that are not Tekken but I don't actually have many anyway. There is original Worms and Worms Armageddon PS1, Crash Bash and Rayman 1 & 2 in a joint case, Bomberman....a part of me hates that I'm considering getting rid of them all but I seriously can't see myself ever returning to play them. I'm actually missing one of my games, Bomberman World, can't remember what happened to it exactly, possibly letting someone borrow it and they never returned but can't remember who if so. One that I will 100% get rid of is Bomberman Fantasy Race it was a fine game but ehhh it really isn't much compared to others I mentioned. PS2 isn't much either, Crash Wrath of Cortex, DMC1-3, Soul Calibur II and Final Fantasy X-2 (these 5 were my sisters, she gave them to me but doubt I'll play them), Smuggler's Run and Smuggler's Run Territory....quite possibly Person 3: FES too, but ARGH darn it this falls into that category too. Oh and HAHA Worms Forts Under Siege....wait I think that's already gone. LOL Worms 3D and Worms 4 Mayhem maybe as well. For PS3 so far is Worms Revolution and GameCube Mario Power Tennis, Battalion Wars, Call Of Duty Finest Hour and Medal of Honor Rising Sun. Yeah doesn't look good for Worms, but I might reconsider one or two, like original Worms as I think my bro might want to keep it. I'm keeping my DS Worms Open Warfare though.

Those are on the chopping list, at the moment. Have to go through other GC, Wii, PS3 and PS4 later, when I have space to lay them all out and really decide which ones I feel deserve to remain. I intend to post everything that's going when I've gathered it all, so I'll post them before I move on to selling or whatever.

I'll see if my sister will be willing to sell any, she has sold some of my stuff already on eBay and I really can't be bothered to return to my old eBay account which could be non-existent as I haven't used it in like 10 years or whatever. XD If not then given to charity shops or just Cex if they're still going or something.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Likely all my PS1 & PS2 games that are not Tekken but I don't actually have many anyway. There is original Worms and Worms Armageddon PS1, Crash Bash and Rayman 1 & 2 in a joint case, Bomberman....a part of me hates that I'm considering getting rid of them all but I seriously can't see myself ever returning to play them. I'm actually missing one of my games, Bomberman World, can't remember what happened to it exactly, possibly letting someone borrow it and they never returned but can't remember who if so. One that I will 100% get rid of is Bomberman Fantasy Race it was a fine game but ehhh it really isn't much compared to others I mentioned. PS2 isn't much either, Crash Wrath of Cortex, DMC1-3, Soul Calibur II and Final Fantasy X-2 (these 5 were my sisters, she gave them to me but doubt I'll play them), Smuggler's Run and Smuggler's Run Territory....quite possibly Person 3: FES too, but ARGH darn it this falls into that category too. Oh and HAHA Worms Forts Under Siege....wait I think that's already gone. LOL Worms 3D and Worms 4 Mayhem maybe as well. For PS3 so far is Worms Revolution and GameCube Mario Power Tennis, Battalion Wars, Call Of Duty Finest Hour and Medal of Honor Rising Sun. Yeah doesn't look good for Worms, but I might reconsider one or two, like original Worms as I think my bro might want to keep it. I'm keeping my DS Worms Open Warfare though.

Those are on the chopping list, at the moment. Have to go through other GC, Wii, PS3 and PS4 later, when I have space to lay them all out and really decide which ones I feel deserve to remain. I intend to post everything that's going when I've gathered it all, so I'll post them before I move on to selling or whatever.

I'll see if my sister will be willing to sell any, she has sold some of my stuff already on eBay and I really can't be bothered to return to my old eBay account which could be non-existent as I haven't used it in like 10 years or whatever. XD If not then given to charity shops or just Cex if they're still going or something.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Of the games you listed, I would be interested in the copies of Crash Bash, Rayman 1 and Rayman 2 for sure, and maybe even Wrath of Cortex. I own all of them already but having spare copies on hand is always nice in the event any of the discs stop reading, which has happened to me with Crash Bash before.
I'm surprised Worms Forts wasn't in that initial list, unless you ditched that pile of steaming shit a long time ago already. ROFL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Of the games you listed, I would be interested in the copies of Crash Bash, Rayman 1 and Rayman 2 for sure, and maybe even Wrath of Cortex. I own all of them already but having spare copies on hand is always nice in the event any of the discs stop reading, which has happened to me with Crash Bash before.
I'm surprised Worms Forts wasn't in that initial list, unless you ditched that pile of steaming shit a long time ago already. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Oct 21st, 2023, 05:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh and HAHA Worms Forts Under Siege....wait I think that's already gone. LOL 

I thought I did mention Forts in there somewhere, and there it is. I couldn't find it among my game cases so I assume it's been removed much earlier, it's so insignificant I'd hoped I'd not have to think about it again, unless it turns up somehow perhaps in a random box I've not looked in but swear I kept all my PS2 games together. XD 

Also ah, for those three games, well four but my Rayman 1 & 2 are in the same case, I shall keep back then.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Oct 21st, 2023, 05:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh and HAHA Worms Forts Under Siege....wait I think that's already gone. LOL 

I thought I did mention Forts in there somewhere, and there it is. I couldn't find it among my game cases so I assume it's been removed much earlier, it's so insignificant I'd hoped I'd not have to think about it again, unless it turns up somehow perhaps in a random box I've not looked in but swear I kept all my PS2 games together. XD 

Also ah, for those three games, well four but my Rayman 1 & 2 are in the same case, I shall keep back then.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I completely missed that. Ignored just like the existence of that game should be ignored and never experienced by anyone. Tongue
I told my parents that you were looking to get rid of old games and mentioned those three to them that I expressed interest in, and they showed interest in anything you're getting rid of that can serve as a backup for something we already own, especially since they know you take care of your stuff so it isn't going to have a problem with it.

Now I know I said Worms Forts should be ignored but I'm gonna break my own rule immediately. What would it take for you to play through the entire game front to back? Shifty

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I completely missed that. Ignored just like the existence of that game should be ignored and never experienced by anyone. Tongue
I told my parents that you were looking to get rid of old games and mentioned those three to them that I expressed interest in, and they showed interest in anything you're getting rid of that can serve as a backup for something we already own, especially since they know you take care of your stuff so it isn't going to have a problem with it.

Now I know I said Worms Forts should be ignored but I'm gonna break my own rule immediately. What would it take for you to play through the entire game front to back? Shifty
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh so there may be other stuff I should think about holding back if I have it, like DVDs or something too? Haven't gone through that stuff yet just a select few I doubt your parents have at theirs or yourself at the moment, but if I think you guys might, I'll mention them when I get round to it.

(Nov 15th, 2023, 01:14 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Glare Hmm...a genie needs to be involved for me to play Worms Forts in it's entirety.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh so there may be other stuff I should think about holding back if I have it, like DVDs or something too? Haven't gone through that stuff yet just a select few I doubt your parents have at theirs or yourself at the moment, but if I think you guys might, I'll mention them when I get round to it.

(Nov 15th, 2023, 01:14 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Glare Hmm...a genie needs to be involved for me to play Worms Forts in it's entirety.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For DVD's I think the only stuff my parents would have interest in will be anything my brother would watch, like old cartoons or wrestling.

How far did you even get in Worms Forts btw? XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For DVD's I think the only stuff my parents would have interest in will be anything my brother would watch, like old cartoons or wrestling.

How far did you even get in Worms Forts btw? XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Pfft, I have no idea....trying to watch a campaign playthrough and immediately the tutorial is agonising. I don't remember even doing it myself, it's just so far gone from my memory, thank god. XD Why is the rocket launcher a piano? When was that a thing?! ROFL Animations were slow, couldn't even progress the cutscene dialogue, you had wait for it to complete it's duration. This playthrough seems to be playing correctly but it's still boring I just want to sleep.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Pfft, I have no idea....trying to watch a campaign playthrough and immediately the tutorial is agonising. I don't remember even doing it myself, it's just so far gone from my memory, thank god. XD Why is the rocket launcher a piano? When was that a thing?! ROFL Animations were slow, couldn't even progress the cutscene dialogue, you had wait for it to complete it's duration. This playthrough seems to be playing correctly but it's still boring I just want to sleep.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It says a lot for how bad Worms Forts is when only one person has dared to speedrun it: https://www.speedrun.com/Worms_Forts_Und...x=zd3zl8nk

Although, I didn't check every other Worms game to see if all of those have had multiple runs, but I won't be surprised if they all do unless there's another game in the franchise as bad as Forts is.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It says a lot for how bad Worms Forts is when only one person has dared to speedrun it: https://www.speedrun.com/Worms_Forts_Und...x=zd3zl8nk

Although, I didn't check every other Worms game to see if all of those have had multiple runs, but I won't be surprised if they all do unless there's another game in the franchise as bad as Forts is.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If you were to be given your brothers old bedroom, how would you set your room up given all that extra space to work with? Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If you were to be given your brothers old bedroom, how would you set your room up given all that extra space to work with? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Probably similar to how he had his and my sister has hers now, I'd definitely have space for a wardrobe finally. Although my brother had his wardrobe next to the end of the bed where as my sister has hers against the wall opposite the bed, but mainly my bed will be where theirs were. My brother probably had the better layout (minus the bunkbed where the top bunk was used for storage space) as he had room for a small TV and his computer, so I'd make sure to have space for those, although not a full PC as that's too much space, but just a proper place for my laptop. My sister has not made space for her laptop, it's always sitting outside her room and she uses it downstairs. I'd have my wardrobe either near the door or where my brother had his, then some area for storage too. I'd have the Ottoman I plan to get for storage too.

Thinking about it though I don't think that room is big enough for all my stuff either so I'd leave some stuff out.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Probably similar to how he had his and my sister has hers now, I'd definitely have space for a wardrobe finally. Although my brother had his wardrobe next to the end of the bed where as my sister has hers against the wall opposite the bed, but mainly my bed will be where theirs were. My brother probably had the better layout (minus the bunkbed where the top bunk was used for storage space) as he had room for a small TV and his computer, so I'd make sure to have space for those, although not a full PC as that's too much space, but just a proper place for my laptop. My sister has not made space for her laptop, it's always sitting outside her room and she uses it downstairs. I'd have my wardrobe either near the door or where my brother had his, then some area for storage too. I'd have the Ottoman I plan to get for storage too.

Thinking about it though I don't think that room is big enough for all my stuff either so I'd leave some stuff out.