Hades (Series) | Hades II Early Access & OST Available Now
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,776
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Hades II | Technical Test Gameplay
With the recent announcement of the Technical Test for Hades II before the game enters Early Access, the developers did a live stream today showing seven runs in the current state of the game.

Due to being a live stream, the embed doesn't function so you can view the stream here: Hades II Technical Test Live Stream

Not sure if I'll watch any of it yet but wanted to put this here for anyone who does want to see some early gameplay. Wink
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,776 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Hades II | Technical Test Gameplay
With the recent announcement of the Technical Test for Hades II before the game enters Early Access, the developers did a live stream today showing seven runs in the current state of the game.

Due to being a live stream, the embed doesn't function so you can view the stream here: Hades II Technical Test Live Stream

Not sure if I'll watch any of it yet but wanted to put this here for anyone who does want to see some early gameplay. Wink
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,776
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Hades II | Early Access & OST Available Now
Hades II is now available in Early Access on Steam and the Epic Game Store:

Hades II is expected to be in Early Access for the entirety of 2024.

Supergiant Games have also put the full OST present in the Early Access build on their YouTube channel: Hades II - Singles Playlist

I find it really intriguing that we'll apparently be going down and up in this game, and I've been glancing periodically at gameplay by streamers I follow on Twitch to avoid spoiling too much of the game for myself but the few things I've seen look really cool!

One thing I have noticed is there doesn't seem to be a death defy in this game, unless it hasn't been added or requires an unlock nobody has got yet. If it's going to be single life runs that makes me curious about how different the game will be to Hades I because that game without death defy would be a real ball ache. Monkas
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,776 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Hades II | Early Access & OST Available Now
Hades II is now available in Early Access on Steam and the Epic Game Store:

Hades II is expected to be in Early Access for the entirety of 2024.

Supergiant Games have also put the full OST present in the Early Access build on their YouTube channel: Hades II - Singles Playlist

I find it really intriguing that we'll apparently be going down and up in this game, and I've been glancing periodically at gameplay by streamers I follow on Twitch to avoid spoiling too much of the game for myself but the few things I've seen look really cool!

One thing I have noticed is there doesn't seem to be a death defy in this game, unless it hasn't been added or requires an unlock nobody has got yet. If it's going to be single life runs that makes me curious about how different the game will be to Hades I because that game without death defy would be a real ball ache. Monkas

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Luigi's Mansion (Series) Moonface 0 2 3 hours ago
Last Post: Moonface
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 31 9,005 Apr 26th, 2024, 10:29 PM
  LittleBigPlanet (Series) | User Created Content Offline Permanently Moonface 35 16,620 Apr 22nd, 2024, 11:52 PM
  Persona (Series) | P3 Aigis The First Answer Port Announced Moonface 21 1,612 Apr 19th, 2024, 02:25 PM
  Rayman (Series) Moonface 18 10,052 Apr 18th, 2024, 10:07 PM