Fallout (Series)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,934
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Yesterday, 05:16 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Let's see, Google Google Google... I found a few solutions that might work.
  1. Install the Unofficial Patch
  2. Turn off mouse acceleration and/or mouse precision on Windows
  3. Edit the ini file to these settings

Hopefully one of those works? Unfortunately, not being there myself means this is all I can do.
I had the Unofficial Patch already, but the third option you listed worked for fixing my mouse speed. Honestly I don't think Steam should be selling this game given it seems to be utterly unplayable without modding it. Errm

(Yesterday, 05:23 AM)Eric Wrote:
You should stream it Moony! I picked up Fallout 4 last week and as soon as I booted it up, I realized how much I didn't want to deal with another Bethesda game after Starfield lmao. I think the idea of Fallout 3 and 4 is great, but all of the inventory management is a bit much for me to handle right now. I wouldn't mind watching someone else play though.
I doubt my laptop could handle running a game and streaming it at the same time, plus I spent over an hour playing today and have yet to do anything but explore the town immediately outside the vault exploring every nook and cranny. ROFL

I gave up using a controller for the game though. It doesn't seem like the PC version is remotely suited to a controller with how often a cursor needs to be used. Plus the gunplay is way better with a mouse anyway.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,934 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Yesterday, 05:16 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Let's see, Google Google Google... I found a few solutions that might work.
  1. Install the Unofficial Patch
  2. Turn off mouse acceleration and/or mouse precision on Windows
  3. Edit the ini file to these settings

Hopefully one of those works? Unfortunately, not being there myself means this is all I can do.
I had the Unofficial Patch already, but the third option you listed worked for fixing my mouse speed. Honestly I don't think Steam should be selling this game given it seems to be utterly unplayable without modding it. Errm

(Yesterday, 05:23 AM)Eric Wrote:
You should stream it Moony! I picked up Fallout 4 last week and as soon as I booted it up, I realized how much I didn't want to deal with another Bethesda game after Starfield lmao. I think the idea of Fallout 3 and 4 is great, but all of the inventory management is a bit much for me to handle right now. I wouldn't mind watching someone else play though.
I doubt my laptop could handle running a game and streaming it at the same time, plus I spent over an hour playing today and have yet to do anything but explore the town immediately outside the vault exploring every nook and cranny. ROFL

I gave up using a controller for the game though. It doesn't seem like the PC version is remotely suited to a controller with how often a cursor needs to be used. Plus the gunplay is way better with a mouse anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hades (Series) | Hades II Early Access & OST Available Now Moonface 21 6,767 Yesterday, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Luigi's Mansion (Series) Moonface 2 41 May 11th, 2024, 09:27 PM
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 31 9,115 Apr 26th, 2024, 10:29 PM
  LittleBigPlanet (Series) | User Created Content Offline Permanently Moonface 35 16,702 Apr 22nd, 2024, 11:52 PM
  Persona (Series) | P3 Aigis The First Answer Port Announced Moonface 21 1,710 Apr 19th, 2024, 02:25 PM