Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,175
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah meeting someone famous or who you're aware of their work is a bit much in that it's almost always too awkward. I'd like to imagine they do prefer a more calm conversation without the other being too excited or whatever.

I won't care for whatever Linkin Park does next but do hope for the best with them.

@ShiraNoMai: Does he enter the Meet & Greet line before he's scheduled to be actually there to begin I take it, or perhaps does he go on a break then join the line after yet still no one notices? XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,175 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah meeting someone famous or who you're aware of their work is a bit much in that it's almost always too awkward. I'd like to imagine they do prefer a more calm conversation without the other being too excited or whatever.

I won't care for whatever Linkin Park does next but do hope for the best with them.

@ShiraNoMai: Does he enter the Meet & Greet line before he's scheduled to be actually there to begin I take it, or perhaps does he go on a break then join the line after yet still no one notices? XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,942
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'd hope he not only joins the line but starts talking to people too just to see if anyone still doesn't recognize him. Better yet he should shit stir and say stuff like "I don't think his latest album was very good" or "I heard if you say [ridiculous word here] to him that he'll give you a special badge" and see how many people have the balls to say it when they meet him again at the table. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,942 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'd hope he not only joins the line but starts talking to people too just to see if anyone still doesn't recognize him. Better yet he should shit stir and say stuff like "I don't think his latest album was very good" or "I heard if you say [ridiculous word here] to him that he'll give you a special badge" and see how many people have the balls to say it when they meet him again at the table. ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,303
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I think he does from what I've heard, cuz I think that's how he breaks the ice with everyone.

[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,303 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I think he does from what I've heard, cuz I think that's how he breaks the ice with everyone.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Well he's missing his shades there, no wonder he gets away with joining the line. *shot*
I mean, Shane McMahon is doing alright for himself there after WWE. *shot again*
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Well he's missing his shades there, no wonder he gets away with joining the line. *shot*
I mean, Shane McMahon is doing alright for himself there after WWE. *shot again*
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 9th, 2024, 07:35 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I spent far too long observing every dickhead in that photo thinking one of them was actually Shane or just really looked like him until I noticed the billboard in the back. Mellow

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 9th, 2024, 07:35 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I spent far too long observing every dickhead in that photo thinking one of them was actually Shane or just really looked like him until I noticed the billboard in the back. Mellow
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,303
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Lmao I hadn't even noticed that LOL what a find
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,303 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Lmao I hadn't even noticed that LOL what a find
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Nothing quite says Mother's Day like waking up to seeing an ad on Twitter telling you your mother would love a framed Tweet to hang on her wall... Mellow

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Nothing quite says Mother's Day like waking up to seeing an ad on Twitter telling you your mother would love a framed Tweet to hang on her wall... Mellow
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
A framed Tweet....a FRAMED TWEET? That's the best they could come up with? Ugh, just no.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
A framed Tweet....a FRAMED TWEET? That's the best they could come up with? Ugh, just no.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 12th, 2024, 02:59 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
For whatever company it was on the ad, yup. It would suggest framing a tweet from a particular person too; I didn't know who the first person was but the second time the ad came on my feed it was suggesting everyone's mother would love a framed Tweet from Elon Musk. Sick

Side note fun fact: the UK had their Mother's Day back on March 10. Yet Father's Day always shares the same date with the US if I'm not mistaken.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 12th, 2024, 02:59 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
For whatever company it was on the ad, yup. It would suggest framing a tweet from a particular person too; I didn't know who the first person was but the second time the ad came on my feed it was suggesting everyone's mother would love a framed Tweet from Elon Musk. Sick

Side note fun fact: the UK had their Mother's Day back on March 10. Yet Father's Day always shares the same date with the US if I'm not mistaken.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,381
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I don't think my mom ever been on twitter in her life I don't think I'll be getting her a framed tweet!

Also I am finished no more college and now come the scary thing when you should of did graphic design to learn the other adobe programs, but you thought it'd be fun to learn about different type of art making! Which was quite interesting in it own regards!

I have never opened adobe illustrator in my life, but I do know it quite a good program~ Welp time to learn what I missed. Sweat
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,381 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I don't think my mom ever been on twitter in her life I don't think I'll be getting her a framed tweet!

Also I am finished no more college and now come the scary thing when you should of did graphic design to learn the other adobe programs, but you thought it'd be fun to learn about different type of art making! Which was quite interesting in it own regards!

I have never opened adobe illustrator in my life, but I do know it quite a good program~ Welp time to learn what I missed. Sweat

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 7 162 May 11th, 2024, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 46,762 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 23,035 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 64,084 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 51,067 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM