Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Boost Course Pass

My monies did not need to take a hit for this today as I had already prepared my eShop wallet with more than enough to buy this. Let's go!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Boost Course Pass

My monies did not need to take a hit for this today as I had already prepared my eShop wallet with more than enough to buy this. Let's go!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hori PS5 Fighting Commander OCTA Controller

Yeah I felt like I needed a new controller, and yes it's mainly for Tekken 8 as I felt the Dual Sense isn't as good as DS4 but I still would've wanted to try this anyway. I saw this Hori controller floating about in places so decided to look it up, does look slightly weird having an R1 and R2 next to Triangle and Circle, similar to how an arcade stick would be with 6 buttons and still has an R1 and R2 shoulder buttons as well (possibly named something else or the same). My controller hopefully arrives on the 30th next Sunday which would be good to test out for CNT but if not it has a PS4/PC setting on the back to play on those as well, so I can try it on Tekken 7 too.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

Yeah I felt like I needed a new controller, and yes it's mainly for Tekken 8 as I felt the Dual Sense isn't as good as DS4 but I still would've wanted to try this anyway. I saw this Hori controller floating about in places so decided to look it up, does look slightly weird having an R1 and R2 next to Triangle and Circle, similar to how an arcade stick would be with 6 buttons and still has an R1 and R2 shoulder buttons as well (possibly named something else or the same). My controller hopefully arrives on the 30th next Sunday which would be good to test out for CNT but if not it has a PS4/PC setting on the back to play on those as well, so I can try it on Tekken 7 too.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,609
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 24th, 2023, 10:06 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I'm surprised T8 can't support DS4 controllers, since it isn't like the game is using any of the features the DualSense has. I might be wrong but I'm sure there are PS5 games that can use a DS4, but those might be games that are cross-gen or just PS4 games being run on a PS5. Hmm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,609 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 24th, 2023, 10:06 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I'm surprised T8 can't support DS4 controllers, since it isn't like the game is using any of the features the DualSense has. I might be wrong but I'm sure there are PS5 games that can use a DS4, but those might be games that are cross-gen or just PS4 games being run on a PS5. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hori makes some great third-party controllers. I imagine you'll have a good time with it provided you can get used to the 6-face button layout LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hori makes some great third-party controllers. I imagine you'll have a good time with it provided you can get used to the 6-face button layout LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (PS5 Physical) - $39.99
Always hesitate when this goes on sale and decided to just bite the bullet and get it because I doubt it'll go cheaper than this for a while and it's still good value for money with the amount of content this comes with.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (PS5 Physical) - $39.99
Always hesitate when this goes on sale and decided to just bite the bullet and get it because I doubt it'll go cheaper than this for a while and it's still good value for money with the amount of content this comes with.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,961
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The "Luxury Party" stuff pack for The Sims 4.

I got it mostly for my RPG character profiles Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,961 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The "Luxury Party" stuff pack for The Sims 4.

I got it mostly for my RPG character profiles Tongue .
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
PlayStation Plus Essential, like in last half hour of the 5th I bought before the 6th hit on Amazon so I have the email and code ready for when I want to redeem it.

Haven't pre-ordered Tekken 8 yet, I need a certain something to be confirmed before I do. I'll get the Launch Edition when it does.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
PlayStation Plus Essential, like in last half hour of the 5th I bought before the 6th hit on Amazon so I have the email and code ready for when I want to redeem it.

Haven't pre-ordered Tekken 8 yet, I need a certain something to be confirmed before I do. I'll get the Launch Edition when it does.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 9th, 2023, 09:00 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
They're not going to announce a pre-order bonus of getting a Dr. Bosconovich body pillow, I'm sorry. Sad

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 9th, 2023, 09:00 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
They're not going to announce a pre-order bonus of getting a Dr. Bosconovich body pillow, I'm sorry. Sad
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,961
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Railgrade

A train-based game, that @Moonface told me about. It only came out today, so there aren't yet enough reviews for me to know how good or bad it is - but since it's my birthday, I decided to get it for myself as a present regardless.

I'll have to let you guys know what it's like!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,961 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Railgrade

A train-based game, that @Moonface told me about. It only came out today, so there aren't yet enough reviews for me to know how good or bad it is - but since it's my birthday, I decided to get it for myself as a present regardless.

WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I'm about to pickup Monster Truck Championship on the PS5 as it's on sale for only 8 dollars on PSN.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I'm about to pickup Monster Truck Championship on the PS5 as it's on sale for only 8 dollars on PSN.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 13th, 2023, 05:22 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Railgrade

I hope it turns out good since I'm the one who made you aware of it. Sweat

Super Mario Bros. Wonder (NS)
Grabbed a copy from GameStop on my way home from class since this was my planned birthday gift for @ShiraNoMai. I think one of the people behind the counter was a manager because holy heck they were going hard on trying to get people to pay for extra stuff like game protection and Pro membership. I opted for none of it and got told I'm a brave man for not wanting protection on my purchase as if Switch games just have a tendency of breaking. Rolleyes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 13th, 2023, 05:22 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Railgrade

I hope it turns out good since I'm the one who made you aware of it. Sweat

Super Mario Bros. Wonder (NS)
Grabbed a copy from GameStop on my way home from class since this was my planned birthday gift for @ShiraNoMai. I think one of the people behind the counter was a manager because holy heck they were going hard on trying to get people to pay for extra stuff like game protection and Pro membership. I opted for none of it and got told I'm a brave man for not wanting protection on my purchase as if Switch games just have a tendency of breaking. Rolleyes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,812
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
This keyboad from Newegg

No, I didn't need yet another keyboard. Yes, I only bought it because it's normally priced at $110 and it's on sale for $30. My curiosity to see what it was like got the better of me for such a low price. KEKW

At least it has blue switches so it'll be super clicky and will satisfy my ears while I type on it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,812 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
This keyboad from Newegg

No, I didn't need yet another keyboard. Yes, I only bought it because it's normally priced at $110 and it's on sale for $30. My curiosity to see what it was like got the better of me for such a low price. KEKW

At least it has blue switches so it'll be super clicky and will satisfy my ears while I type on it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh wow that's a really good deal and not a bad price to pay if it turns out it isn't really for you. Looks like you grabbed it in time too since when I looked at the page just now it says the item is out of stock.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh wow that's a really good deal and not a bad price to pay if it turns out it isn't really for you. Looks like you grabbed it in time too since when I looked at the page just now it says the item is out of stock.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken 8 - Launch Edition (PS5)

Nyeh, got my order in. Was considering Ultimate Edition and Premium because why get the statue that doesn't light up, but then yeah the Ultimate gets the 1 Year Character Pass, but I assume you can get that as a bundle separately (the 4 characters), and that won't cost £40 surely (£60 for Launch £100 for Ultimate). If they dare to make us pay for them individually then I won't buy them, I don't care for the rest of the Ultimate. Premium did have some neat stuff with the Character Cards and statue but...it'll just be another large box in my room.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken 8 - Launch Edition (PS5)

Nyeh, got my order in. Was considering Ultimate Edition and Premium because why get the statue that doesn't light up, but then yeah the Ultimate gets the 1 Year Character Pass, but I assume you can get that as a bundle separately (the 4 characters), and that won't cost £40 surely (£60 for Launch £100 for Ultimate). If they dare to make us pay for them individually then I won't buy them, I don't care for the rest of the Ultimate. Premium did have some neat stuff with the Character Cards and statue but...it'll just be another large box in my room.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,812
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Persona 3 Portable (PS4 physical copy through Limited Run Games)
Cobalt Blue DualSense Controller

Several places have DualSense controllers on sale for $49.99 for pre-Black Friday sales, and it includes the new colors, so figured it was as good a time as any to pick up that new gorgeous blue controller.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,812 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Persona 3 Portable (PS4 physical copy through Limited Run Games)
Cobalt Blue DualSense Controller

Several places have DualSense controllers on sale for $49.99 for pre-Black Friday sales, and it includes the new colors, so figured it was as good a time as any to pick up that new gorgeous blue controller.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,830 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 165 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,064 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 6,129 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
  Your Gaming Backlog(s) Moonface 17 4,394 Jan 19th, 2023, 09:08 PM